Canada immigration family class (family category) assessment> Retain Us > Family Class
Read the instructions below carefully
Prior being able to describe our services or establishing a fee structure for our representation, Ambrose & Pinsky requires that applicants submit assessment information to our office in order that we may determine eligibility for such. No fee is charged for the assessment, which allows us to quote you a fee for our representation. Please read Retainer and Communication FAQ and Canadian Immigration and Citizenship FAQ before submitting this form.
1. You MUST use an e mail account that clearly identifies your name.
2. You must NOT use free anonymous e mail addresses (Hotmail, Yahoo, Excite, Lycos, Rediffmail, etc) to communicate with the office of Ambrose & Pinsky.
3. Assessment forms that have such free e mail addresses will NOT receive a response.
4. The fields in the red tables MUST have information (where applicable) in order to submit the form.
5. All fields pertinent to your (or your spouse's) education, work experience and other background information MUST be filled in order to assess merit of your application.
6. Incomplete assessment forms and/or assessment forms containing no personal/contact information will NOT be assessed by Ambrose & Pinsky and individuals will NOT receive a response.